Luck Cement offers scholarships to all those students who are enrolled in under graduation course. Students at first will check out their domicile before going to apply for Lucky Cement scholarship as the scholarships are reserved for Lakki Marwat district students. You can apply for scholarship only if you will have at least 70% marks in HSSC exams 2021. Lucky Cement reserved scholarship for only Pero, Shehbaz Khel, Galloti and areas near to these union councils. Those students who want to apply for scholarship from Lakki Marwat district, they must have at least 75% in previous course.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicant must be the permanent resident of the Lakki Marwat district otherwise they will not be able to apply for scholarship
- Those candidates who are working in Lucky Cement as immediate family member will not be able to apply for scholarship
- Scholarships will be offered to students on two bases (qualifications and financial background). It will check out in interview
- You will be able to get scholarship only if you will be enrolled in five year undergraduation course otherwise you don’t have need to apply for scholarship
Student Guidelines for the Lucky Cement Scholarship
- Students must carry their original certificates and domicile in order to make their application legal
- Applications containing wrong formation shall not entertain and you will not get another chance this year to apply for Lucky Cement Scholarship
- You will get tuition fee and other amount mention on the advertisement
Students having any query can contact with Lucky Cement. It will take four to five weeks in processing your application. If you think there is anything wrong with your application, you must concern with their management and correct your application before process it by Lucky Cement management. Scholarship will continue till you continue your study.