Youth Exchange and Study Program Scholarships are now awarding to those students who want to study in USA. Youth Exchange and Study Program will be fully funded scholarship for Matric and O-Level classes. Students who will get scholarship they will study in America for one year. They shall be adopted by American families and will get a better chance to polish their skills. There are almost 39 countries where Youth Exchange and Study Program was launched. Below is the detail information related to Youth Exchange and Study Program.
- Applicant must be the citizen of Pakistan and currently residing in Pakistan
- Applicant should not have any tour record to America/USA
- Applicant must be enrolled in 9th or 10th class in any registered school
- Applicant must have at least 60% marks in previous exams
- Applicant must have good English speaking and listening skills
How to Apply
- Applicant will apply online through official sources
- Students will appear in entrance test
- Shortlisted candidates will guaranteed scholarship which will be fully funded
Requirements to Study in USA
- Applicant must read all immunizations before arriving in USA
- Student will not ask to come back before completing one year
- Student must meet the eligibility of US J-1 Visa
- Students must have attractive personality and have ability to adjust in American Family
Applicants who have permission from their parents can apply from yespk official website. They will send documents through courier to SIE office. Students who will be shortlisted will call for interview. Their English speaking skills will also examine in interview.
Stipend for youth Exchange and Study Yes Program Scholarship 2023
- Applicant will get US Visa and can get green card if they will show good performance
- Students will get $125 stipend per month
- They will get full school fee which is included in scholarship
- They will be the member of those families who will adopt them
Those students who will fill wrong information, their application will reject and will not notify related to it. If you have at problem in application form, you can ask to them for its correction before starting evaluation process.