Admission & Interview dates have been announced for MSSB and BDS programs. This sector is government and they announced admission of 2 program. These degrees are verified by Pakistan medical commission and this medical college is in Rawalpindi. Students who want to get admission in this medical college and they want to get degree of MBBS or BDS that kind of students apply for this college. In Pakistan mostly government universities and government medical colleges are registered in PMC portal but main important thing is that students only get information about this portal. After passing MDCAT test students are too much confused about admission. Now this session, students who want to get admission in this session that kind of students apply to this college by scanning different documents. Admission committee of this medical college announced that students who are registered in OMC portal and they do MDCAT test then that kind of students can check result and submit original documents.
Students who have original documents of education and their personal identity that kind of students follow admission schedule and interview dates. Students who do not submit original documents in time that kind of students are not eligible for admission.
Mostly students who are good in study and they got 80 to 85 percent marks in test that kind of students have multiple options of different universities and colleges.
Watim Medical And Dental College Admission 2021
Interview Time And Date
- Interview date for MBBS is 25-01-2021 to 03-02-2021
Plus 100 students are shortlisted for interview and completion is too much tough only 100 seats are available for admission.
Students who give interview to college that kind of students submit their original documents in college. List of important documents is mentioned in page.
- Interview date for BDS degree is 31-01-2021 to 04-02-2021
Students who have low marks in MDCAT test as compare to MBBS degree that kind of students got admission in BDS program.
- Interview time is 9:00 AM to 4:00 Pm.
- Boys and girls are both invited for interview.
Admission committee announced that students who do not have domicile and result sheet of intermediate with attested signature that kind of students are not eligible for interview.
Students note one thing is that all documents are registered from recognized institute. Students who are disabled and they want to conduct interview that kind of students bring their medical certificate with them.
List of documents is as follows
- ID card
- Father ID card 2 copies
- Character certificate that are attested with college
- Domicile of Punjab province
- Students of different province submit their desired domicile.
- 2 passport size picture with white background
- Matriculation result sheet with attested stamp of board
- Intermediate result sheet with logo
- MDCAT test slip
- Application form of college
- Fee slip for registration slip
- Roll number slip of MDCAT test
- If any student does not have ID card due to any reason that kind of students submit B-form.
- Students arrange all documents in proper format.