University of LORALAI announced admission of M.PHIL in education field. This university offers admission in different degree levels and best part is that this institute announced admission in BS and MS in every year but this time seats of M.PHIL in education is free for MS students. In Pakistan, HEC announced that they cancel all degrees of MSC and other that are only for 2 years but this time they make another notification that students can get admission in M.PHIL degree with the help of B.Ed. This university is government and they announced admission of M.PHIL degree level with only few marks of MA.
This university announced that students of private and regular category that want to get admission that kind of students first appear in test of university and then they are eligible. This is big challenge for all students who want to get admission. In Pakistan million of students are applying for admission but one the other hand only 50 to 60 seats are available for open merit quota. Foreign students and disable students can apply for admission but condition is same that all students must be appearing in University admission test.
- In this session, university announced that students who do Gat test that are announced by national testing system that kind of students are eligible for admission.
- Students who have well marks in NTS test that kind of students do not need appearing in university admission test.
- Students who are foreign and they want to get admission that kind of students appear admission test but if they do not appear in university test due to Corona that kind of students give test to NTS testing system.
- Admission committee of the university announced that students who do not fulfill eligibility criteria that kind of students cannot get admission.
University Of Loralai M.Phil Admission 2021
Eligibility criteria for M.PHIL education are that students must have result sheet of M.ED or B.ED or MA in education or BSC in education with minimum 2.5 CGPA.
Some universities and affricated colleges have semester system and some universities have annual system.
If any university has annual system that kind of students needs 50 percent marks in mentioned degrees.
Students who give university admission test that kind of students need 60 percent marks in this test for admission.
Students who give test to national testing system that kind of students must have 60 percent marks in NTS test for admission of this session.
How To Apply
- Students who want to get admission in Government University with merit that kind of students can apply through online admission form.
- Admission form is available in site.
- Students who want to afford 2000 RS for admission that kind of students can apply for admission.
- After putting all information students can download applied admission form and fee voucher.
- Students can pay fee through online banking.
- After submitting admission form and submitting fee slip students can download roll number slip for admission test.