Admission of second highest ranked university in Pakistan has been announced for PHD degree level. University of engineering and technology is one of best engineering university in Pakistan because every student who does graduation in engineering they want to get admission in this university. This university announced admission of MS and PHD in different engineering degrees and best thing this university always support students at the ending time of degree. Students who got degree in UET of any campus that kind of students can get admission with low fee. University of engineering and technology has many campuses in Pakistan and this MARDAN campus has low merit as compare to other campuses. This university announced that students who want to get admission in MS of any degree that kind of students first appear in ETEA test and then they are eligible.
Students who want to get admission in this university for PHD degree that kind of students first appear in Gat test and then they are able for further process of admission. Students who are foreign and they want to get admission in number one university of Pakistan that kind of students first pass entry test and then they appear in departmental test. This university announced open merit and rationalized quota for students. Students who are disable and paralyzed that kind of students can apply for admission. A student whose father or mother is teacher in UET campus that kind of students can apply in government quota.
University Of Engineering And Technology (UET) Mardan PhD Admission 2022
- MSC computer science and engineering
- MSC electrical engineering
- MSC telecommunication engineering
- PHD computer sciences
- PHD electrical engineering
Courses of MS and PHD are only for 2 years.
Eligibility criteria for MS is that students who want to get admission in MSC computer sciences that kind of students must have degree of BSC in computer science or information technology field with maximum 2.5 CGPA.
Students who want to get admission in electrical engineering of PHD degree level that kind of students must have degree of MSC in electrical engineering with 3.0 CGPA.
Students must be appearing in admission test and students need 50 percent marks in admission test.
According to rules and regulation admission committee announced that students are conducted in interview after admission test.
Students who have any disability that kind of students scan medical report in admission form.
- Last date for applying admission test is 01-2022
- ETEA test date is 02-2022
- Result date of ETEA is 02-2022
- Students can also check result with help of key sheet.
- Date of display first merit list is in 02-2022
- After test date of interview for both MS and PHD is 02-2022
- Date of registration for open merit is 02-2022
How To Apply
- Students fill online admission form and they scan education degrees in admission form.
- Students deposit 2500 Rs for admission and test in bank.