Admission for law field has been announced in University Law College Quetta. This college announced the admission of law 5 years and this college announced that students who want to get admission in this field with merit that kind of students first make 2 sets of documents and then they are eligible for admission. Students who belong to other universities and they do not satisfy of this university that kind of students take admission in this college for new session. Some students demand that they want to get admission in 4th or 5th semester of this university and admission committee of college announced that this is not possible in this college. With passage of time, this college announced that those students who are enrolled in 2017 and they want to get admission in this college for 5th semester that kind of students can apply for admission.
Some students are too much confused for admission and they think that this college demand admission test for admission. This college is government and all government colleges have policy to announced admission with admission test. Without admission test students do not get admission in this field.
University Law College Quetta Admission 2021
Eligibility Criteria For Law
- Students who are normal in study and they want to get admission that kind of students must have degree of FA or FSC with first division marks.
- Degree of matriculation and intermediate is verified from recognized institute.
- Students who do study under private system that kind of students only submit degree of intermediate and matriculation that are verified for Lahore and other boards.
- Students who want to get admission in 5th semester that kind of students submit previous result sheet that are verified from HEC and institute.
- Without verification of degree students are not eligible for admission.
- Fresh candidates who want to get admission that kind of students appear in LAT test and then they are eligible for admission.
- Admission test date, procedure and other information about test is mentioned in page.
- Students passed with 2.0 CGPA in previous class.
- Both male and female can apply for admission.
- Students who do not domicile of Punjab province that kind of students are not eligible
- Students who want to get admission in this college for 5th semester that kind of students submit NOC to admission office.
How To Apply For Admission
All procedure of admission is not online.
Students download admission form and then students fill fields.
In admission form, students enter their quota. Fresh students choose open merit quota for admission.
Only one discipline of morning is announced for admission.
Students enter previous education record of degree and university name in the admission form.
Remember that without a submission fee in bank students do not submit admission form in admission office.
Last date for admission is 10-02-2021
After submission date, students can submit admission form with extra charges.
Students arrange all documents and make two sets of all documents.
All documents are submit after submission of fee.