The admission of the Sir Syed University of engineering and technology for the post-graduation and under-graduation has been announced. This university is the private but this university announced the admission of all the departments if the engineering and other new degree programs. This university is directly registered with the higher education commission. All the departments have different time table for the submission online form. Students who want to get the admission in this university with affordable price that kind of the students click this link and get the admission form from the university. This university is very wide and upgrading because this university has foreign qualified faculty. This university announced the admission for the MS degree level. In the Pakistan, some of the universities have the facility to announce the admission of foreign students and this university also announced the admission for the foreign students.
Students of the overseas Pakistani can also apply for the admission.
Sir Syed University Of Engineering And Technology Admission 2021
- MS computer engineering
- MS biomedical engineering
- MS mathematics
- MS electronic engineering
- MS civil engineering
- MS telecommunication engineering
- PHD Biomedical engineering
- PHD computer engineering
- PHD Electronic engineering
- BS Mobile communication and studies
- BSC engineering technology
All the departments have different schedule of admission.
The eligibility criteria for the port graduate programs is that
Students first appear in the GAT test and this test is announced by the national testing system.
This university is the private sector and this university announced that students must have the 2.5 CGPA in the graduation degree level are eligible.
Students must have the degree of matriculation and intermediate and theses degrees are verified from the higher education commission.
The last date of admission is in the month of February.
Eligibility Criteria For BS Programs
The eligibility criteria for the under-graduation degree program are that students have the degree of intermediate with 50 percent marks.
This university gives the admission with low marks.
No admission test of the university is conducted for the new students.
The age limit of the under-graduation degree level is 18 years old.
Eligibility Criteria For The BSC Engineering Technology
The eligibility criteria for the BSC engineering and technology is that students have the maximum marks of 50 percent in the intermediate degree level.
Students of pre engineering and computer sciences fields can apply for this degree level.
Both female & male can apply.
Students can apply for the admission before the mid of February.
How To Apply
- All the students can apply for the admission through the online portal of the university.
- This university makes the personal portal for the admission and the other works like assignments.
- Students open the portal by entering the email.
- Then they start filling the requirements of the fields.
- After filling the complete admission form, students download the applied form.
- Then they download the fee slip of the admission.
- Without paying the fee, students are not eligible.