Punjab Higher Education Commission announced scholarships for those students who have completed PhD. Government of Punjab for award of 8 to 10 months international postdoc scholarship. Complete requirements have been discussed on this page. Students make sure they are fulfilling the requirements otherwise they will not get scholarship. Scholarships will awarded on the base of merit as well as on open merit. Check PHEC Scholarship 2023 complete detail online free.
- Applicant must hold PhD degree from Higher Education Commission recognized University
- Applicant must have maximum 45 years old age on the day of submitting form
- BBS or TTS faculty member of a public sector University College
- Applicant must have placement in a University listed in top 200 QS world University general ranking of 2023 or top 50 in QS subject wise ranking
- Applicant will show of its research proposal
Grant Provision Detail
Punjab Higher Education Commission will provide bench fee, settlement allowance return airfare and stipend which are included in this scholarship. It is the criteria of Higher Education Commission and it will never change.
How to Apply for PHEC Scholarship 2023
Applicant will apply only from Pakistan Higher Education Commission website and will send printed copy before November 2023. Applicant should send form through registered post. Applications submitted after due date will not entertain and you will not get another change to apply for Pakistan Higher education Commission Scholarship 2023.
Applicants will send documents on given below address. In case of facing any problem applicants are reach to given below address. Applicants are now allowed to submit applications by hand so if you are visiting office for this purpose then better doesn’t go.
Address: Director Human resources development, Punjab Education Commission, Lahore, 10th Floor, Arfa Software technology Park, Ferozepur Road, Lahore.