Punjab Educational Endowment Fund announced scholarships for brilliant and needy students of Azad Jammu and Kashmir. There are 50 scholarships for those students who are the residence of Azad Jammu and Kashmir. Application process has been started. Those students who feel themselves deserving for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund scholarship 2021 they can go and apply for PEEF scholarship 2021. Applicants who will fulfill the entire requirements of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund will be able to get PEEF scholarship 2021. We have provided complete information on this page so you can move towards from where you can get complete information.
Scholarship Seats PEEF 2021
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund announced 50 scholarships in which 30 will be for those students who have completed 10 year education while 20 will be for those students who have completed 12 year education. Number of scholarships could be change according to the plan of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund.
Applicant must fulfill the entire requirements which are defined for those students who will apply for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund scholarships 2021. These rules will me mention out on advertisement page. We already have listed its information in given below list. It will be your ought to read out eligibility criteria before going to apply for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund scholarship 2021.
- Applicant must be the residence of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- Applicant must have at least 60% marks either in intermediate or secondary final exams
- Applicant must be the student of Government institute
- Applicant must be enrolled in Government institute
- Applicant’s provider should not have more than Rs 23,000 monthly income
- Applicant should not engaged with any other scholarship
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship For AJK 2021
- Last Date to Apply : 31 January 2021-22
These were the conditions of those students who are studying in Government institutes. Now below is the list of those students who can also apply for scholarship even if they are not studying in Government institutes.
- Orphan students
- Other religious students
- Special students
- Children of Grade 1 to 4 Employees
- Those civilians students whose parents were killed in terrorism attacks
How to Apply
Applications are available on official website. Applicants will get application form and will submit before January 31, 2021. Don’t forget to attach important documents with application form. Send application to Secretariat Higher Education, Room 4, 10 Block New Secretariat Complex. Scholarship will be awarded on open merit.