Pakistan Science Foundation in inviting talented students of Pakistan for scholarship. PD is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science and Technology. It is the best ever organization in Pakistan for distributing technology in Pakistan. Pakistan Science Foundation announced scholarships so that those who have ability to shine in the world should get tuition fee and study without any worries of tuition fee. Complete information related to Pakistan Science Foundation is available on this page. You can read out complete information and can apply for scholarship 2022.
Those students who want to adopt scientific career will be selected for scholarship and will be trained in scientific environment. The first process will be applied for scholarship. The rest of the procedure will check out after applying for Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2022.
It is compulsory for all of you to fulfill given below eligibility. It will be the first process and if you will not fulfill this process you will kick out from first session. Applications will check out under supervision. Check out eligibility criteria and apply for Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2022 right now.
- Those students who passed 10th class final exams from Government Institute are eligible for scholarship
- Students must have at least 60% marks and 70% marks in science subjects
- Attested copies of result card and pictures will be required
- Try not to apply if you studied from semi-government or private institute
- In first term students will be short listed on the base of academic marks
- In second term students will appear in Science Aptitude Written test
- In the third session students will be short listed for interview on the base of written test
- Q test will also conduct and students must show their best in IQ test
Available Seats for Scholarship
There shall be 30 seats overall the number of scholarship seats could be increase of decrease according to the criteria of Pakistan Science Foundation.
How to Apply
- Application will simply download STFS application form from official page and will download fee deposit slip
- After filling that form submit application in relative bank (Its fee will be Rs 147)
- At the end send documents at CTS office no 6, 2nd floor United Plaza 96-E, AK fazal-haq road blue Area Islamabad.
Few documents details have been discussed already. Here we will discuss few other documents detail so that you may able to collect these documents. These documents will attach with application too when you will send application.
- Attested copies of marks sheet
- Attest copies of CNIC or B-Form
- Attest copies of applicant and father’s domicile
- Two passport size pictures
- Original bank deposit slip
- Income statement of guardian