Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority is now offering MS Fellowships at Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences. Students who want to apply for scholarship have rights to apply through proper channel. Detailed information has been provided on this page. If you will fulfill given below requirements then you can get Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority PIEAS scholarships 2021.
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) 2021
Scholarships are offered in few courses. If you are enrolled in any given below course in Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences then you can apply for Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority MS Scholarship 2021. Below is the pre-requirements and only those students are eligible to apply for Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority scholarship who have completed given below course from PIEAS.
- Should have completed Engineering in Electronics, Mechotronics or Computer Software
- Or BS four year in Physics
- Applicant who will select for scholarship will get Rs 35.000 per month besides tuition fee
- Transport and Medical facility will be provided in fellowship
- It will be two year fellowship
- After completing MS from PEAS candidate will be selected as Assistant Engineer or Scientific Officer in PNRA
Increment in scale will be on the base of experience
You have to fulfill given below criteria otherwise you don’t have need to apply as you are not going to select for Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority scholarship 2021.
- Nationals of Pakistan are eligible to apply for scholarship
- Applicant should not have less than 50% throughout the career
- Applicant should have at least 2.5 CGPA out of 4 CGPA or 60% marks in bachelor
- Applicant should be less than 27 years old
How to Apply
Scholarship will be awarded on the base of test and interview. The first step towards judging students ability will be their application form. If you will put wrong information then your application will reject. To have more queries in your mind visit given below address and get that information whatever you want to ask.
- Get application from PNRA official website
- Submit rs 3,500 fee in PNRA online bank account number 0854003147171378 in National Bank of Pakistan F-6 Super Market Branch Islamabad
- Send original documents along with fresh pictures at Office II PNRA
- Fresh passport pictures
- CNIC or B-Form
- Domicile (On demand)
- Previous exams marks sheet