Scholarships are awarded to the entire minorities of Pakistan. MORA is now inviting applicants for scholarship from primary level to undergraduation level. Each class process will be different. Scholarships form will submit till its last date. Complete information has been provided on this page. Scholarship will be for those students who are studying in Government institute. We will discuss the entire things on this page so keep in touch and read given below information.
MORA Eligibility Criteria
- Students studying in Government schools or colleges are invited to apply for MORA scholarship
- Applicant must have at least 50% marks in previous exam
- It will be need base scholarship so only needy students can apply for MORA scholarship
- Applicant will submit application before last date as applications submitted after due date will not accept
- Applications submitted through education institutions will be considered only
Ministry of Religious Affairs Scholarships 2022
How to Apply
Students will get scholarship form from official website of MORA
After filling admission form students will submit it according to the procedure of MORA
For sure at the time of submitting application form or filling application for you will fill your information on it. Below is the list of those documents which will be required throughout the process of getting scholarship from Ministry of Religious Affairs.
- Parent’s or Guardian’s income statement
- Applicant CNIC or B-Form
- Guardian CNIC or B-Form
- Fresh Pictures of Applicant
Private students are requested to don’t apply for Ministry of religious Affairs Scholarship 2022. Applications submitted in wrong format will not acceptable. Students are requested to provide their guardian number on application as well as email if they have. Your application will check out thoroughly and in case of finding any wrong information on application will consider a bad thing and you will not get scholarship through that way.