Mines labor welfare commissioner announced new advertisement in Sama and Jhang Newspaper in which he mentioned out that scholarship process has been started for the children of mines workers. Scholarships from Welfare Commissioner Punjab Lahore for the year 2021, 2022 complete information has been shared for all of those who want to apply. Employees can submit at most two children applications and can get scholarship on open merit. Complete information is provided below so should take a look on it.
Mines welfare commissioner scholarship Stipend Detail
Yearly stipend will be provided according to the scheme provided below. Thos students who will finally get scholarship, they will follow the schedule provided below.
|1 to 5||Rs. 1200/-|
|6 to 8||Rs. 15000/-|
|9 to 10||Rs. 18000/-|
|11 to 12||Rs. 24000/-|
|Graduate (BS/BSC/B.Com)||Rs. 40000/-|
|Postgraduate (Engineering/BS/BBA/Medical)||Rs. 80000/-|
Eligibility and Criteria
Only those students can apply for Mines Labor Welfare Scholarship who will fulfill given below requirements. Those who will not fulfill these requirements they shall not be able to apply for scholarship.
- Candidate must fulfill the definition of Mining Industrial and Commercial Employment Ordinance 1986
- Applicant’s provider must be the employee of Mines Welfare Commissioner from last three years
- Applicants’ who’s father are not registered with EOBI will submit affidavit
- Students enrolled in Mines Labor Welfare Organization are not eligible for this scholarship
Those students who deserve this scholarship and can’t meet their educational services they can also apply for Mines Labor Welfare Scholarship. Those employees who have been retired already, their children can also apply.
How to Apply for Scholarship
Procedure will be same for the entire students who will apply for Mines Labor Welfare Scholarship 2021. Selection will be on open merit. You need to follow the rules which are mentioned below otherwise you will not consider eligible for Mines labor welfare scholarship 2021.
- Applications can get from Chakwal, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Khushab, De5a Ghazi Khan and Multan
- Miner’s CNIC, Miner’s Security Card and appointment letter will attach with the application
- Disable employee will submit doctor report wit at least 50% disability of body report
- Private students will attach the registration number of the institute with the application.