The result of Islamia University Of Bahawalpur campus for the session 2021 has been announced. Students of high degree level can check their result from Admissionpk.com. This university is the government and this university also announced the scholarship for the MSC. Mostly students in the Pakistan have the dream to become the professor that’s why mostly students do the MA and B.ED for getting job in education field. In the Pakistan, government opened too much new school and colleges. The other new projects are working and after two years the projects are completed. Students just do the MA or MSC for getting extra knowledge.
In the Pakistan some of the students have the craze that they want to go in the Europe countries for Master degree. All the universities announced the policy and they announced that students must have the degree of BS and MSC in the desired subject. Some of the students went to the foreign countries on the base of intermediate but now all the universities of foreign have the condition of graduation. That’s why mostly students do the MSC in the desired subject.
How To Check Result
- Students can easily check the result through this page.
- In the degree of MSc there are only 4 semesters.
- In the first three semesters, students only read theory and do some practical work.
- In the last semester, all the students do the internship in different companies.
- Some of the students make the hardware and other projects for the marks.
- Mostly students do not know about the internship.
- If any student wants to check the result of MA or MSC that kind of students visit the site and they click the link.
- After that students check the year and discipline.
- Then they enter the roll number that is assign at the time of registration.
- The roll number is not changed in the whole duration.
- In the first semester, mostly students are too much worried and they do not know how to solve the question paper with proper format.
- The students who got 50 percent marks that kind of students are eligible for the next year.
- At the start of the year, students receive the UG form from the university.
- In the UG form, all the subjects name and course code are mentioned.
- Students check the subjects name and then they do the signature in the UF form.
- The fee slip of department copy is attached with the UG form.
How To Get Good Marks
- Mostly students do not have an idea that how to solve the examination and how to get full marks.
- Mostly students read the first 5 to 6 questions and then they start filling the sheets.
- First students read the whole paper.
- Then the students start the paper in sequence.
- Mostly students write the answer in randomly sequence.