The admission of ISLAMABAD Medical and dental college for the session 2021 is announced. Students of intermediate part 2 who want to get the admission after the result and they search for the best university that kind of the students choose this medical college. This college is the government sector and this college is recognized by the Pakistan medical commission. This college is affricated with Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University. The best thing is that this university has the name in the world Directory medical schools. This College announced the admission of medical sciences and the best thing is that this session is the 15th batch of MBBS. This session is the 12th batch of BDS.
The field of MBBS and BDS has too much high merit. Mostly students who want to get admission in the MBBS field but sometime some of the students do not have too much high marks then they got the admission in the BDS field. This college announced admission of any other disciplines. The government of Pakistan and university of health sciences make the online portal that is known as PMC. This college is registered in this portal. Students can easily get all the information of college from this portal.
Islamabad Medical And Dental College Admission 2021
- BS NURSING
- BS MLT
Only the degrees of BS are only for 4 years and the degrees of other are for 5 years.
The eligibility criteria for all the fields are same.
- The criteria is that
- Students have the maximum marks in the intermediate level like 65 percent marks.
- Students have 60 percent marks in the MDCAT test.
- If any student does not appear in the MDCAT due to any reason that kind of the students appear in the SAT test.
- The SAT test is only for 100 marks.
- Passing marks of SAT test is only 60.
- Both male and females candidates can apply for admission.
- Domicile of Punjab is compulsory.
- Character certificate and other educational certificates are important at the time of registration.
- Mostly students are too much worried about the aggregate.
- Some of the students could not calculate the aggregate manually.
- If any student wants online aggregate calculator that kind of students click the link and get the calculator.
- Students just enter the marks in the calculator and they easily check the aggregate of their merit.
- Need 50 percent marks in MDCAT
- Need 30 percent marks in HSSC.
- NEED 20 percent marks in Interview.
- These are the requirements of the University for Admission.
- Students have two options.
- One option is that they can apply through the Punjab medical commission.
- Second option is that they can apply through the page link.
- After applying for the online admission form, students download the fee slip and then they submit to the bank.