Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is inviting undergraduation students of Baluchistan and Fata residence. Scholarship is for the deserving students of who don’t have enough resources to pay tuition fee. HEC launched this scholarship with the name of Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the student of Baluchistan and Fata in phase II. It will be batch V in which students of Fata and Baluchistan will get scholarship.
- Applicant must have domicile of Fata or Baluchistan
- Applicant must have completed 12 year study
- Applicant must have at least 60% marks
- Applicant must be less than 22 years old on closing date
- Applicant must not engaged with any other HEC scholarship
- Those who are waiting for result are not eligible
- 60,000 per semester as tuition fee
- 600 living allowance per month
- There shall be Rs 500 increment per year in Living Allowance
- 5,000 allowance per year for books
- 5,000 allowance per year for travelling
- 10,000 allowance first time
Scholarship will be awarded on the base of district merit. An entry test will be organized in which you have to get at least 50% marks. There shall be 100 seats 50 for each district. Those applicant who already enrolled in bachelor course in any registered University are eligible to apply for HEC undergraduation scholarship for Fata and Baluchistan.
How to apply
- Students will apply online from HEC official website
- All the documents detail will be necessary to put down on the application form
- Applications submitted by hand will not accept
- Applicants will send application with Rs. 500 deposit (It will be non refundable) and will send in HBM account number 17427900133401
Those students who will put wrong information their application will reject. Make sure you are putting right information. For any assistance please contact Higher Education Commission Secretariat Islamabad, Higher Education Commission Regional Centers, Quetta and Peshawar.