The admission of DOW University in the field of Allied health sciences for the session 2022 has been announced. Students who want to do the degree of BS in medical sciences departments that kind of students click the link and get further information about the admission. In the DOW University, many under-graduate departments are announced for admission. Some of the students who do not do the 5 years courses kind of the students take the admission in the Bachelor degree in the same university. This university is the public sector and now this time this university also announced the scholarship for talented students.
The other entire scholarships sector selects this university for their eligibility institute. More than 5 batches are passed out from this university.
DOW Institute of Health Professionals Education (DIHPE) Admission 2022
DOW University of Health Sciences PhD Physical Therapy Admission 2022
Dow University Of Health Sciences Admission 2022
There are many departments are in the university for admission.
- Bs Nutrition
- Bs Optometery
- Bs Radiology
- Bs Dental Care Professional
- Bs Medical Technology
All the degrees are only for 4 years.
The eligibility criteria for all the courses are different.
The last date of submission the applied form is 01-2022.
Admission Test And Interview
- The most important announcements are announced by the university is that admission test is conducted for the students who are applying for admission.
- Students who do not appear in the test that kind of the students are not eligible for admission.
- Mostly students are too much scared about the test and some of the students are failed in the MDCAT test of this session.
- If any student appears in the test of MDCAT that kind of the students also appear in the DOW university admission test.
- Some of the students are too much confused about the syllabus because they do not appear in any test.
- All the past papers and model papers are mentioned in the page for the test.
- Only multiple choice questions of 100 marks are conducted in the test.
- 50 percent marks are necessary for the test.
- The eligibility criteria for all the courses are different to each other.
- The eligibility criteria for the Bs nutrition are that students must have the degree of FSC pre medical sciences with 60 percent marks.
- The students for the admission must have the domicile of SINDH province.
- In the field of medical technology, some other sub-fields are included that is
- Clinical laboratory sciences
- Clinical Ophthalmic technology
- Surgical technology
- Respiratory critical care technology
- Both male and female can apply for admission.
How to Apply
- Students who want to get admission in this university in under graduation programs that kind of students apply online.
- Students click the link and start filling the admission form.
- The fee voucher of RS 2000 is necessary for admission. The fee of the fee voucher ad semester fee is deposit in the United bank of Pakistan.