The admission of Danish school of Hasilpur campus for the poor and orphan students has been announced. Students who are poor and they do not pay the monthly fee and other expenses that kind of students apply for this school. This school announced the admission of sixth class and the best thing is that college announced that they provide the monthly scholarship for the students of sixth seventh and eighth. The government of Pakistan supports all the type of students that are needy and poor. Some of the students left the school due to poverty. Some of the students do not pay the fee of monthly charges and other expenses. Now the days, there are too much expenses of study.
- With the help of this school students do not pay any fee and other expenses.
- Government of Pakistan announced that they issued the fix amount for the students.
- In every month they got the scholarship from the school.
- The main condition is that if any student fulfills the requirements of eligibility criteria then they are able for the scholarship.
- This school is only for the students who are orphan and they do not have enough money for the study.
Danish School Hasilpur Admission 2021
The eligibility criteria for all the classes is that
- Students have the result card of previous class with maximum marks.
- If any student got the position in the previous class that kind of the student are also eligible for the scholarship.
- Government of Pakistan and Danish school announced the conditions for admission.
- The first condition is that the total maxi mum income of the parents is only 15000 in the month.
- If any parent has the monthly income of larger than 15000 that kind of the students are not eligible.
- The second condition is that parents have no property in their village or city.
- The third condition is that students must be orphan and they live with their mother.
- The fourth condition is that parents of the students are not educated and only one person of the family got the admission in the school.
- The fifth condition is that students must have the degree of fifth class with good marks.
- The maximum age of boys is between 10 to 12 years old.
- The maximum age of girls is between 10 to 13 years old.
- Parents submit prove that student is their son or daughter.
- All the admission of the students is on the base of merit.
- First students appear in the admission test and then they are eligible for the interview.
- Date of result and merit list is announced in the page.
- If any student who wants to get the admission in the self finance seat that kind of the stud nets pay the fee of Rs 16500 then they got admission.
- The last date of submitting application form is 27-01-2021
- The application form is available in page.