The result of 9th class of board of Sargodha for the session 2023 to 2023 has been announced. Students of matriculation who want to get the result of part 1 that kind of the students click the link and get the result with the help of roll number slip. If any student does not have the roll number slip that kind of the students use the second option that are announced by the board of Sargodha. Students use laptop and other android devices for checking the result. Every subject of ninth class has equal marks. In the past students learn the whole syllabus of all the subjects. Now this time, government of Pakistan announced the order that the entire syllabus is short because of virus.
- Due to short syllabus students easily got the maximum marks. In the past the syllabus is too much length and students do not have enough time for cover the syllabus. Now this time, syllabus is short and the time for the preparation is maximum as compare to past.
- Million of the students who are registered in the Sargodha board are giving the examination and now every student is waiting for the result.
BISE Sargodha Board 9th Class Result 2023
- Students of both categories can check the result in the same site. In the past supply holder’s students check their result in the next day and the private students check their result in the night.
- Now all the categories of result are announced at the same time.
- Students who have the roll number slip of this session only that kind of the students can check the result.
- After checking the result students can save the result sheet in their system.
- Students can check their result in any time and at any date.
- After one day of the result, students check the result in another link.
- If any student wants to check the previous result of the session 2016 that kind of the students open the site.
- Then they select the year in the list.
- Then they select the class. After that students enter the roll number in the sheet.
- Government of Pakistan announced different types of scholarship for the students.
- Students who are like and intelligent are eligible for the scholarship.
- With the help of scholarship, students manage the expenses of fee and transport.
- Mostly students are not lived in the cities. They are lived in the villages and they travel daily from the village for the study.
- Students have many expenses of study.
- Government of Pakistan announced the fully funded scholarship for the students.
- Some of the scholarships are need based.
- Some of the scholarship is merit based.
- The scholarship of PEEF and EHSAS is the need based.
- If any student wants to get the scholarship on the base of ninth class that kind of the students click the link and get the details about the funds.