University of Karachi is a research university in Pakistan. It was established in 1981. It is located in Karachi. It is charted by the government of Sindh. it is approved by Higher Education Commissioner, pEC, PCP, PBC. It is the largest university in Pakistan. It is considered a high ranked university. It has 53 department and 19 research institutions. It is affiliated with different colleges. It has highly qualified and experienced scholars in this university. It is a well-decorated Computer Lab.
This university provides all facilities for all students. It has the best research library for all students.It is an applied economics research center. The applied research economic center in the university of Karachi announced admission in MA/MSC/M.phil program fall semester 2021. The applied economics research center university of Karachi is a research institute of a country. It is trained the students applied the economics research organization and banking institution. It is a private sector university. It is offered many courses in 2 parts.
Applied Economics Research Centre Admission 2021
Part I Course offered (42 credit hours)
- Microeconomics I
- Macroeconomics I
- Mathematics Economics
- Issues in Pakistan economics
- Applied economic ties and computer application
- Research Methodology
- Labor Economics
- Health Economics
- Business Economics
- International Economics
- Urban Economics
- Monetary Economics
- Environmental Economics
- Population Economics
- Political Economics
- Economics of Human Resource
- Development of Economics
- Natural Resource
- Islamic Economics
Part-II Thesis Requirement
- Candidates write the thesis in one specialization field.
Candidates check the complete eligibility criteria for applying for admission in research applied and economics centers, University in Karachi.If you are interested in the subject of economics then can apply for admission to the University of Karachi. Candidates fulfill the all requirements of eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have Master/4 years degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Commerce, Mathematics, and statistics equivalent degree proved in Higher Education Commissioner.
- Candidates must have 2nd division in master and 4 years degree in Economics.
- The previous result must be announced and then apply for admission.
- Candidates get admission through NTS and GAT test. After NTS university conducts the merit list. Candidates must wait for the merit list.
How to Apply
Candidates visit the university website and then can apply online for admission in applied research and economics centers university of Karachi. The admission test date is 3, January 2021. The tuition fee for all students is 1200. An incomplete application form will not be entertained. Selected candidates will be contacted for test/interview. A complete application form is available on www.aerc.edu.pk. Candidates to submit the admission form along with all documents.