The facility of rechecking the examination of different departments for the session 2021 has been announced. Allama Iqbal Open University is the University for All the Degree Programs and the students of intermediate and matriculation can recheck their examination through this policy. This policy is very useful for the students who got minimum marks. Some of the students tried their best to get 80 percent marks and they read the books all time but they do not have 70 to 80 percent marks. Students have the option to recheck their examination through the university. University declares the proper notification that student can check the examination with some charges.
Allama Iqbal Open University announced all the facilities for the students because they know that these students are the future of Pakistan. Now this time university announced the last date of submission of rechecking form. The form is submitted in the examination controller office.
How To Download The Form
- If any student feels that they do complete paper and they got 70 percent marks that kind of students fill the form.
- Mostly students just only fill the form and they pay the fee but they do not come in the center for rechecking.
- Students just click the link and download the one page rechecking form.
- The rechecking form is acceptable before the last date of submission.
- Students click the link and they download the desired fee voucher and application form of rechecking.
How To Fill The Form
- Students only use blue ball point for filling the fields.
- Students fill all the fields.
- If any student does not fill complete form that kind of students are rejected for rechecking.
- Students have some important documents that are important for the application form.
- The important documents are ID card, student card, result sheet and roll number slip.
- All the things are submitted in the original form.
If any person is the student of these degree levels then they pay Rs 700. List is as follows
If any person is the student of these programs then they pay Rs 800.
If any person is the student of these programs then they pay Rs 1000 per course
- The important instructions are announced by the university that is
- Students only count the total marks.
- Students just count the obtained marks.
- Students can check the un-checked questions.
- Students can check the un-check multiple choice questions.
- Students do not blame that why this question wrong.
- Students do not blame that why this answer is not acceptable.
In the rechecking form, students enter name, roll number, subject, course code, marks, obtained marks, contact number, semester, center name and other information about the subject.