The admission of the nursing in the Pakistan army for the session 2021 has been announced. In the Pakistan, Mostly women have the dream to work with the Pakistan army but they do not work in the Pakistan army because they do not have the perfect health and they do not too much strong in their physical health. On the other hand the girls join the Pakistan army as the Nurse and the doctors and the senior doctors. The government of the Pakistan and the Pakistan army announced the admission of the fresh and the experience candidates for the post of the nursing.. If any candidate wants to get the knowledge and the information of the jobs of the nursing and the other type of the information of the different department that kind of the candidates visit the page and the site daily.
AFNS (Armed Forces Nursing Service) Admission 2021
- At the type of the commission, the eligibility of the AFNS BSC nursing is that
- The students must pass in the examination of the matriculation with sciences subjects with 60 percent marks.
- The students must pass in the examination of the intermediate with FSC pre medical with 50 percent marks.
- The merit is on the base of the matriculation and the intermediate and the admission test marks.
- The students must have the age between 17 to 25 years old till 31-12-2020.
- At the type of the commission the eligibility criteria of the trained nurse is that
- The students must pass the diploma of the nursing and the BSC in the Generic and the BSC nursing in RN post.
Important announcement for the BS nursing
The students must have the result sheet of the first year of the intermediate level with 50 percent marks and the result sheet of the part 2 of the intermediate level with 50 percent marks.
The College principal attested the result sheet and then they submit it to the army department.
The students are also registered in the Pakistan Nursing council.
The first priority of that student who does the basic specialization in the ICU and the OT and the CCU courses by the recognized institutes.
Marital status of the candidates
For the BSC nursing
- The candidates are single or the widow
For the trained nursing
- The candidates are married or un-married
Physically eligible criteria
The candidate must be 5 feet in height and the weight is depending on the body fitness.
How to register
- The candidates can register with the help of the site and the page.
- The admission form is available on the page and the site.
- The admission form is online and the students fill the form and then they also download the roll number slip of the admission test.
- These steps are the initial for the admission.
- The fee of the test will be deposit at the time of the test.
- The students bring all the important documents with them.
- At the time of the test the students must have the ID card and the 10th class result card or the intermediate result card
- The candidates gave the medical test to the academy.
- In this test, the officers check the height and the weight and the body fitness and they also check the eye sight and the body weakness if occur and they also check the fingers of the hand and the foot.
After the further process in the medical test
- The GHQ selection board again checks he candidates.
- The candidates receive the medical test letter if they are select.
- The list of the cities is mentioned who are selected for the interview.
- The students get the study of the BS nursing in the CMH Quetta or the CMH Lahore or the PNS SHIFA Karachi.
- The students get the study of the senior nursing course in the AFPGMI RAWALPINDI and CMH KHARIYAN.
Required important documents
- Degrees of the matriculation and the intermediate
- NOC certificate if the student is government employee
- 3 passport size pictures
- 100 RS pay order at the name of DGPA Rawalpindi.